Pequeño Learners Program
Daycare, Preschool, and Early Childhood Education
We love teaching Spanish. That’s why we take pride in working with school administrators to integrate Spanish language instruction into the life of young children.
With approximately 35 million Spanish speakers residing in the United States, the need to understand and speak Spanish continues to grow in importance.What we do
Our language instructors travel to daycare centers, preschools, and other early childhood education centers to provide Spanish language instruction.
Our instruction is play-based, so we make learning Spanish fun and exciting. Children play games, listen to Spanish music, sing, color, draw,and much more—all while learning Spanish. Our innovative instruction also helps build the overall listening, comprehension, and speaking skills of young learners.How it works
We visit a school one day per week and work with children in small groups of 8-10 students for approximately 30 to 40 minutes.
We offer our language programs year-round, so we can start working with you whenever you’re ready.
We are happy to customize our instruction program to fit the pace and character of your school.Program benefits
The Pequeño Learners program benefits children in so many ways:
- Children gain a head start in their academic achievement by learning another language through Langopoly™ language instruction.
- Language learning improves a child’s cognitive development and abilities.
- Children gain a greater appreciation and respect for other cultures.
- Our language instructors have extensive experience in working with children. Our instructors are carefully screened and are required to pass a background check.
- We aim to not only develop the language skills of children, but also to nurture the “whole” child.
- Daycare, preschool, and early childhood education facilities that offer the Langopoly™ Spanish language program gain a competitive advantage among other childcare institutions.
Parents or school administrators pay the following for our once-a-week program:
|Level A||1-3||4||30 minutes / week||$80/month|
|Level B||3-5||4||45 minutes / week||$140/month|
Twice per week instruction and private instruction is also available.
Programs are offered year-round. A child may start a language program at any time.Bonus for Parents and Guardians
Parents and guardians of currently enrolled students receive a 15% discount on our adult group in-person or online language classes. Why? We want you to learn Spanish as your child learns, so that you may better support your child’s learning as he or she progresses through our program. Click here to learn more about adult instruction.
The benefits of broadening your child’s Spanish language skills are tremendous and serve to open many doors – today and tomorrow, at home and abroad, professionally and personally.